"Will you please release a new patch that allows people who haven’t downloaded the DLC be able to see the new characters….
I mean they can already see our new titles and our new tomahawks they can even pick them up so R* please fix this” – 10490520
"Hi just wondering if you guys are gonna allow people that
haven’t got the new DLC to see other people using the new characters. I
have the DLC but my friends don’t so whilst I’m playing as Red Harlow,
My friends only see me playing as the first cattle rustler. Is this
going to be fixed?” – received via Mouthoff
Never let it be said we don’t listen to our fans!
Due to popular demand, we are going to release a pack for free download
on both Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network which will provide
compatibility to allow those who do not have the Legends & Killers
Pack to still be able to see other players that do who are playing as Revolver characters.
Of course, you will still have to purchase, download and install the
Legends & Killers Pack if you want to play as those characters
These things take some time to create, test and release – so please be
patient and we’ll keep you updated as to when to expect it to be
available – likely in the next few weeks.
"Hey Rockstar when are you releasing the savvy merchant and master hunter outfits?” – received via Facebook
"When are the Savvy Merchant and Expert Hunter outfits going to be available?” - TXConfidenz
"Rockstar when can we expect the expert hunter and savvy merchant outfits?” – Rodriguer2000
We are keeping our promise to get those outfits (and related
Challenges) to you free of charge – and they will actually be included
in the same free pack mentioned above. Again, stay tuned for info on
exactly when that’s coming – but we’re working to get it to you as soon
as we can.
"Do the new DLC maps only work for gang matches or will they also be available for gang shootouts?” – xViL3x
Here’s a full breakout of the new Competitive Multiplayer locations and their accompanying modes:
• Blackwater – Shootout, Gang Shootout, Gold Rush, Hold Your Own and Grab The Bag
• Escalera – Shootout and Gang Shootout
• Fort Mercer – Shootout, Gang Shootout, Gold Rush and Grab The Bag
• Hennigan’s Stead – Hold Your Own and Grab The Bag
• Manzanita Post – Hold Your Own and Grab The Bag
• Punto Orgullo – Hold Your Own
• Rio Bravo – Shootout, Gang Shootout and Gold Rush
• Tall Trees – Hold Your Own
• Thieves Landing – Shootout, Gang Shootout, Gold Rush, Hold Your Own and Grab The Bag
Additionally, the following original locations now have new Competitive Multiplayer modes available for play:
• Diez Coronas – Grab The Bag
• Pacific Union Railroad Camp – Shootout and Gang Shootout
• Tumbleweed – Gold Rush and Hold Your Own